MARFRIO, S.A. in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
- Its corporate name is MARFRIO, SA & nbsp;
- Its NIF is A36632875
- Its address is located in Puerto Pesquero, Espigón Norte, S / n, 36900, Marín (Pontevedra)
- Its contact telephone number is 986884811 & nbsp; & nbsp;
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Pontevedra (book 388, Folio 39, Sheet 5740)
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 RGPD and LOPDGDD 3/2018.
Who is the Data Controller?
Address: Puerto Pesquero, Espigón Norte, S / n, 36900, Marín (Pontevedra)
Telephone: & nbsp; 986884811
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We treat your data in order to manage and respond to requests for information, doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints related to the activity of the person in charge that are carried out through the website.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We can process your data because we have a legitimate interest in attending to the communications necessary to carry out our activity.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept & nbsp; As long as the legitimate interest subsists and / or until you request its deletion.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be communicated to our suppliers when necessary for the provision of the service.
Will international data transfers be made?
International data transfers will not be made.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Access : right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, the origin of The same and if they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification : right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Deletion : right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inappropriate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to I forget.
- Opposition : right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
- Portability : right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
Will you be able to withdraw consent?
You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the address of the person responsible for the treatment, but the treatments. If you withdraw your consent, the treatments that have been carried out before will continue to be valid.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be carried out in writing attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and direct it to the following address Puerto Pesquero, Espigón Norte, S / n, 36900, Marín (Pontevedra) or to the email email@example.com. & nbsp; MARFRIO, S.A. makes available models for the exercise of rights that can be collected at the address indicated above. For more information: www.agpd.es.
Right to claim before the Control Authority?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https: / /sedeagpd.gob. In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.